Our mantra is "Daring to Embody the Gospel". That said, if you are Asian, Black, Latino, Native American or White. If you are female, male, or transgender. If you are 3 days old or 103 years old–All Are Welcome
Join us for
All Are Welcome!
Imposition of Ashes and Holy Communion
“Racism still exits. One webcast or one call for a conversation about race in our church and society will not address this reality. We must continue our work as a church even when some other issue has grabbed the headlines." Elizabeth Eaton, Bishop of the ELCA
A Holy Yearning”
Listen to a Recording of this Web Cast
"[This] webcast keeps the conversation going and provides an opportunity for members and congregations to go deeper in our listening and in building relationships.”
Elizabeth Eaton, Bishop of the ELCA
1. We believe that God is God and we are not (Thank God!).
2. We believe that God accepts us as we are, but God never leaves us where we are.
3. Although we as humans often choose isolation (which leads to ignorance, indifference, injustice, and inequality), we believe that God created us to be connected as companions in community.
4. We believe that God comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable.
5. We believe that God rejects uniformity and embraces unity in diversity.
6. In reaction to God’s ongoing reconciling action in Jesus, we risk being a Church by daring to embody the Gospel.
We are a faith community worshiping God through Word and Sacrament. Trusting in God, we embrace the challenge to move from fear to faith to action. United in Jesus Christ, we value, affirm, and invite diversity in our midst. We sow the seeds of God's mercy and love in our ever-widening community.