The Media Mission is responsible for oversight and recommendations related to audio, video and printed resources used in the support of ministry.
Examples of activities;
• Worship is recorded and posted to our YouTube Channel every week. Click here.
• The Lake Edge library has many titles for readers of all interests and ages.
Mission Support Mission assists other Missions in planning, coordinating and carrying out programs of the congregation. Examples of programs;
• The Mission coordinates the annual collection of membership time & talents to help connect members with congregational activities and programs.
Time & Talents Forms
• The Mission oversees the Nursery that provides childcare during Sunday services and special church events.
The Communication Mission assists with and oversees communications within Lake Edge, with our Synod leadership and with our wider community. We are going digital whenever and where ever we can to reach our connected current and future members. Examples of resources;
• Monthly Dialogue
• Weekly E-Newsletter
• Lake Edge Lutheran Church Facebook page
• Dissemination of What Matters, the South Central Wisconsin Synod E-newsletter. Click here for What Matters.
Mission Projects May Include
• Communicating with our neighbors about worship and social opportunities sponsored by Lake Edge, eg, special services, Summer Jazz concert, Song & Suds.
• Explore video-taping sermons for local Cable-access channel
• Explore short program for WVMO radio (The Voice of Monona)
• Assisting with gathering content for website
If any of these projects or areas interest you, please contact Ron Sigglekow.