September - May 14: 8:00 & 10:30 am
May 21 - Labor Day: 9:30 am
4032 Monona Dr., Madison, WI 53704
Office Hours: M-Th 8:30-4; Friday 8:30-Noon
Ministry Support has 3 Missions under its umbrella: Media Mission, Mission Support Mission, and Communication Mission.
The Media Mission is responsible for oversight and recommendations related to audio, video and printed resources used in the support of ministry.
Examples of activities;
• Sunday Sermons are recorded and posted to our website every week. Click here.
• The Lake Edge library has many titles for readers of all interests and ages.
Mission Support Mission assists other Missions in planning, coordinating and carrying out programs of the congregation. Examples of programs;
• The Mission coordinates the annual collection of membership time & talents to help connect members with congregational activities and programs. Click here for a Time & Talent form
• The Mission oversees the Nursery that provides childcare during Sunday services and special church events.
The Communication Mission assists with and oversees communications within Lake Edge, with our Synod leadership and with our wider community. We are going digital whenever and where ever we can to reach our connected current and future members. Examples of resources;
• Monthly Dialogue
• Weekly E-Newsletter
• Lake Edge Lutheran Church Facebook page
• Dissemination of What Matters, the South Central Wisconsin Synod E-newsletter. Click here for What Matters.
2016 Mission Members:
• Kristen Friedrichs, Mission Liaison
• Ron Siggelkow, Mission Support Chair Elect
• Andre Fisher, Mission Support Chair
• Brittaini Maul, Media Chair
• Alex Moen, Media Chair Elect
2016 Mission Projects May Include
• Assisting in production of membership pictorial directory
• Communicating with our neighbors about worship and social opportunities sponsored by Lake Edge, eg, special services, Summer Jazz concert, Song & Suds.
• Explore video-taping sermons for local Cable-access channel
• Explore short program for WVMO radio (The Voice of Monona)
• Assisting with gathering content for website
If any of these projects or areas interest you, please contact Kristen Friedrichs or Pastor Katya Ouchakof